||Current Version (Windows PC)
||4 GB RAM, Core i3
As GarageBand is an exclusive app for Mac and iOS, it cannot be directly installed on a Windows 11 PC. However, you can use a virtual machine software such as VMware or VirtualBox to run Mac OS on your Windows 11 PC and then install GarageBand on the virtual machine.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Download and install a virtual machine software such as VMware or VirtualBox.
- Download a Mac OS ISO file, which is the operating system file required to run Mac OS on the virtual machine.
- Create a new virtual machine on the software and select the Mac OS ISO file as the operating system.
- Configure the virtual machine with sufficient RAM and hard disk space to run Mac OS and GarageBand smoothly.
- Start the virtual machine and complete the Mac OS installation process.
- After the installation, you will have a virtual Mac OS on your Windows 11 PC. Go to the App Store and download GarageBand.
- You can now launch GarageBand and start using it on your Windows 11 PC.
Note: Keep in mind that running GarageBand on a virtual machine may cause performance issues and may not be as smooth as running it on a Mac or iOS device.